I just drove back from school and then got this urge to sit while parked in my car. I don't know...I felt like I was just led to do it. So, I sat and I thought. Out of nowhere, I cry in confession for the longest 10 minutes I have ever encountered. I've never had such a strong release such as this except for the timing of my conversion. It was crazy. I don't know why I'm telling y'all this but I just am...I'm just following whatever I feel like I'm being led to do, which goes along with what I simply asked God in the end of my venting. I saw a little light shining in the parking lot and whispered a compilation of many well known phrases, "Be a lamp unto my feet; direct my paths. I'm lost without you." I have never actually felt the vulnerability of being led in this magnitude. Before I left school, I was with people and we were all around the piano. One of the songs we sang and played is the quite famous Hillsong song, "Oceans."
It's amazing, I still don't know what I'm supposed to be doing. I haven't magically solved any of the number of things I brought up to God...but, I am slowly realizing how it feels to really be led without borders. Trust- it's the scariest thing to do, but also the most comforting.
-mula sa aking puso, Ginelle Bulanadi
No comments:
Post a Comment